Thursday, April 26, 2007

locked and loaded... er, sort of.

Boo, I feel like I have no energy... and I'm not even jet-lagged yet. I started packing this morning, have most of my clothes in a suitcase. I was completely indescriminatory about packing this time... seriously just went through my drawers and was like "yes, yes, no, don't like that one, ok..." I normally sort of try to plan out outfits, but this time it's just like "whatever!" Eh, it'll all work out. Besides, since clothes won't be outrageous expensive in Chile, I can just buy a bunch of new stuff, right? ; ) heh heh I still have to finish packing undies, socks, shower stuff, etc...

I feel like taking a nap-- I woke up at 5am and couldn't go back to sleep this morning-- but I also wanna be nice and tired out for boarding the plane tonight (departs at 8:30pm). We have a 1 hr hop over to Paris, then 14 hrs to Santiago. Yippee. And I don't even have any good, easy-to-read chick lit to help make the flight go by quickly. Hopefully they have some good movies. I also really hope the plane isn't packed...

Ok, I seriously need to quit my whining. I think I also need to get off this infernal machine and pay some attention to Sierra. Poor thing's gonna be all lonely when we leave... but I know she'll be in good hands with the neighbors.

We're not taking the laptop with us, so I'm planning on having access to an internet cafe of some sort for blogging. Which means I'm not sure how often I'll get to blog... But I'll try to keep up, every few days or something. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...