Sunday, April 22, 2007

six word sunday: A Gnome of Our Very Own.

six word sunday challenge

Last weekend when we went to The Neighbors' for their son's birthday party, I noticed a collection of small garden gnomes on the window and commented that they were very cute, and how I think it'd be fun to get some for our yard. Well, we had them over for tea yesterday afternoon, and Michele came in with a little garden gnome as a gift for us! (are these people friggin adorable, or what??) I'm not quite sure where to put him yet... I don't know if I want him outside, exposed to the rain and everything. But maybe he can go on the outside of the windowsill by the front door, where he'll protected a bit... I dunno, we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:53 PM

    I WANT A GNOME!!!!

    Where's mine?!?

    Well, Freddy and I did go to Scarborough Faire this weekend, and he got me (us) an angel cat gargoyle... I guess that'll have to do for now.

    That gnome is AWESOME!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan says you're silly. He's cute! I like gardens and the gnomes that live in them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...