Friday, September 14, 2007

Zombie

I had every intention of going to Ikea this morning, to make up for not going yesterday. I had my alarm set and everything, and I went to bed early... only to wake up EXHAUSTED. I laid in bed for a while, then figured, ok, I have to get up. So I came downstairs and got some breakfast (I was quite hungry) and ate as I played on the computer, and it became clear soon that I just had no energy to do anything.

So at about 11:30am I went back to bed. And slept for another 3 hours.

Baby must be going through a growth spurt or something, I haven't felt like this since the first trimester. I did wash dishes this afternoon, I felt that was an accomplishment. But yeah there's no leaving the house today. I was considering meeting up with some friends in town by the lake for drinks... and that's not happening, either. Instead I'm trying to rest, and make sure to eat plenty. Hopefully I'll feel less lethargic soon. Unfortunately I think part of the problem is that it's getting hard to sleep comfortably. I'm not even that big yet! But my legs are starting to get that uncomfortable, restless feeling by morning, and sometimes my hip joints will feel really uncomfortable almost to the point of pain. I guess it's from the pressure of sleeping on my sides all the time (since I'm trying not to sleep on my back). I'm trying to use extra pillows to get more comfortable, but have not found the magic solution yet. I have heard that exercising, like yoga, can help. I just signed up for a once-a-week prenatal yoga course in town on Tuesdays, we'll see if that helps.

Zach comes home tomorrow! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...