Sunday, June 01, 2008

six word sunday: Baby Fingers- the other white meat.

Baby fingers: the other white meat.

six word sunday challenge


ps- Can I tell you how hard it is to keep those teensy little talons fingernails short? I try to clip them, think I've done a good job, then when I look at them again 20 minutes later will see all sorts of ragged and sharp edges still. And then I'll notice a big scratch mark on his face, or lately they've been actual scabs-- one on the top of his head (has figured out how to reach up there and grab his hair), and he now has one on his cheek that looks like a tribute to Enrique Iglesias's old mole.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I have to cut Finn's nails constantly, and it is exactly the same thing, later that day he has scratched himself! It doesn't help his hand is perpetually in his mouth :)

    Hope Donovan is having a better weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...