Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Etsy News: Holiday Cards and Sale

I've added new holiday card sets to my etsy shop. So if you haven't bought your christmas cards yet, you're in luck! ; ) Here's a few samples:

holiday cardsholiday cards
holiday cardsholiday cards

If you don't need Christmas cards, you may still want to check out my Holiday Sale: buy any three single cards and get a fourth card for FREE! Simply add 3 cards to your cart and when you check out use the "message to seller" box to tell me what you want as your 4th card and I'll add it to your shipment.

Single cards are usually packaged in individual biodegradable sleeves, but if you prefer I can put all four cards and envelopes in a clear plastic box used for sets. I can also gift wrap the whole thing and add a note if you want to send them directly to someone as a gift. Just let me know in the "message to seller" box or send me an email if you want to use either of these options.

http://mightymarce.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    these are great!!

    ps, the secret word i had to put in is "manif" which is a great way to start a "complete this sentence game"

    like, man i had a clone right now...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...