Wednesday, February 17, 2010

to market

One of the great benefits of living in California is the gorgeous weather, and the plentiful farmer's markets. This means that on most Sunday mornings we are able to walk to our local market and pick up fresh foods, usually while enjoying a bit of sun along the way.

This is part of why we pay an arm and a leg to live here.

This past weekend I decided to bring my camera along and capture some markety goodness.  I don't think that many of the pictures came out so great, mainly b/c I was feeling a bit self-concious about taking them and so didn't take too much time to think about composition, etc.  But, I got a few that make me happy, and I hope to make this just one of many farmer's market photo expeditions.  Gotta leave yourself room to improve. ; )

Some beautiful flowers along the way.


A play break, for running and climbing.

More pretty flowers.
45/365

My favorite bread stand ever.

A post-market snack to satisfy a sweet tooth craving.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos! What lens do you use? Do you have a 50mm?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...