Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Picking blueberries and apples with the grandparents

Zach's parents have been here with us the past week, to see our new digs and help out while Zach was away on his trip last week. We've shown them around some of the sights (downtown Hanover, the Montshire Museum of Science, etc) and then yesterday we went to Riverview Farms to pick some blueberries and apples. I even brought my camera along this time (fancy that!).

Susan got stung by a bee which may color her enthusiasm for fruit picking.  But other than that it was a pretty fun time, and a gorgeous day.  We'll have to go back in the fall for pumpkins, too. =)

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

1 comment:

  1. I've been lurking for a while and want to thank you for all of your beautiful photographs. I live in New York City, but a huge part of my soul (or spirit or whatever) can be found in New Hampshire. My favorite place on Earth is on the southern shore of Lake Ossipee (you can see a photo in the header of my blog). It's actually on the other side of the state, close to Maine, but nevertheless in your photographs I see so much of what I love about being there — the sunlight, the woods, and oh, the blueberries. Gorgeous, gorgeous blueberries.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...