Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Making up for the lack of pictures in the previous posts

The past several days Sierra and I have been doing a lot of this:
Sierra, my recovery buddy. Sweet feline companion.
The boys have been doing a lot of this:
Morning play-dough play. #love
And there's also been a good bit of this:
With my buddy. He's been coming in to keep me company while I rest and ask how I'm feeling. My sweet boy. With my other sweet little bunny...who somehow seems so tiny here. Must be a trick of the lens.

The boys have been very sweet, Donovan especially, wanting to keep me company and help me here and there. Hopefully they'll continue to go easy on me once Lala leaves tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what D is making with that play dough?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...