Saturday, February 23, 2013

Adorable New Hampshire

Zach hasn't had Friday classes since October, but up until the past couple weeks he's still treated Friday as a work/school day, going down to campus from 8-5+ as usual.  Now that recruiting is done he has a bit more free time, and so has actually been HOME on Fridays. Which is kind of amazing. Last Friday he stayed home with Quinn while I took D to school, and on my way back I took my time meandering down the country roads and stopping here and there to snap a few pics. 

It was a bit more difficult than I had originally anticipated, as those roads are not wide and especially with the snow there isn't much of a shoulder on either side, so not a whole lot of places to pull off and park.  Also, I feel a bit creepy taking pictures of random people's houses. There was a LOT more I wanted to capture, but didn't get a chance to.... but here's a few pics that I did manage to take, and now you get to see the level of adorableness I drive by every day.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous. Reminds me of our time in Vermont. The second one especially.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...