Tuesday, April 23, 2013

just playing...

Just some more recent photos with my macro lens (I sneaked these in while the boys were busy playing with their cars one morning last week).  I realize composition and focus on these are far from great, but I liked the shapes in them anyway and then I played around with saturation, white balance, and split toning and I really love the end effect.

(this first one is sooc, as a comparison. it was really pretty early morning light)
Untitled Untitled 

With these I took the white balance sliders made the images much cooler, adding in some split toning on the darks and a vignette... and came out with these gorgeous violet-y tones that I can't quite get over. 
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

I think this one's my favorite of the bunch:
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...