Monday, March 03, 2014

10 years

And then I looked at the calendar and the date jostled something in my brain, and then I realized that it's my blogaversary-- I started blogging 10 years ago today. You probably shouldn't go back and read those old posts because it turns out when you're 23 you say all sorts of dumb shit, but this still feels like a cool milestone. 

I ditched Zach with the kids this afternoon and headed out to run an errand and hang out at the King Arthur Flour cafe (...and shop). And, I took a handful of pictures. There's this church in Norwich that always knocks me flat with its ridiculous adorableness when I drive by it, and I always tell myself I need to stop and photograph it. Today, I finally did. With my phone, and I should still go back with my big camera, but I have at least captured this little bit of New England charm. 




King Arthur Flour is always a fun stop, too. I dabble in baking, not enough to really know what I'm doing but enough to enjoy all the fun kitchen-related eyecandy there.


I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm really happy with the phone pics I've been taking lately. I'm using the VSCOcam app almost exclusively, and having a lot of fun with it. I love the warm fuzziness that comes from creating what you feel is a beautiful photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...