Monday, March 24, 2014

experiments in film, part 2

A few favorites from the 2nd and 3rd rolls of film I shot, a couple weeks ago.  Looking through the scans of the black & white roll, I realized how much I have to learn about shooting in B&W... I gravitate so much to color, and I would like to develop more of an eye for B&W photography. 








I got a couple new rolls developed today, and they may be my favorites so far (I'll share them soon). I'm kinda obsessed with this new(-to-me) branch of photography, my dslr is taking a backseat for the moment... But this really does feel like learning photography all over again-- it is such a different way to shoot, in many ways. And I think is helping grow my appreciation for both film and digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...