Saturday, March 21, 2015

Maui pics


I've posted my Maui photos on exposure.com, split into two posts: part 1 and part 2

I didn't take that many pictures on this trip-- I even debated whether to bring my big camera with me at all. I didn't want it to get damaged by sand, water, sunscreen, etc (or spend time feeling worried about that happening). I also really wanted to relax and enjoy the trip, vs feeling the need to document everything-- the internal tug-of-war of the photographer, to take pictures of your surroundings vs sitting back and enjoying them through your own eyes, unobstructed by a viewfinder. That said, it was fun to bring the camera along for things like visiting the winery or taking the Road to Hana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...