Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Currently, I am...


  • very tired. Staying up too late, getting woken up too early, too many days in a row. I'm doing it again, it's past 11:30pm and I'm still not in bed. For shame. But there's just always that one last thing to do before heading off to bed...
  • reading a book on writing "creative nonfiction," which has me thinking about writing and blogging and storytelling, and what/how/when/where I may want to do any/all of those things (me write good, yes?)
  • starting to feel really excited about our summer up ahead. Quinn is done with school in a week, and then our days open up completely for whatever sorts of adventures we want to take. We have a bunch of fun trips planned: a weekend jaunt to the wine country for the birthday of one of my best friends; my mom is visiting us out here in a few weeks; my other BFF just bought tickets for himself and his kids to come visit in July; and we've got our Tahoe family vacation extravaganza in August. Lots of very exciting stuff ahead. 
  • wishing my kids would get over these colds they've been battling the past week (as I ignore the suspicious tickle in the back of my throat), but am also enjoying our lazy days of hanging out watching movies and resting as we try to recover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...