Sunday, August 23, 2015

introspective

I stumbled upon that first link on twitter today, and it led to the others below, and they kinda relate to each other and kinda not just each struck a chord with me or called out to me in some way. I've been feeling rather introspective lately, indeed it feels like this whole past year has been one of reflection, questioning, examining, and just spending a lot of time inside my own head pondering everything. I've got a birthday coming up in a few weeks, and I may write up a Turning Thirty-Five post as it nears, but for now I wanted to throw these on here for sharing and safekeeping.

18 Things It Took Me 38 Years to Learn

38 Life Lessons I've Learned in 38 Years

Stop Trying to be Happy

The Parent I Aspire to Be

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...